It's all about Love, and Harmony, not monopoly, See with your Soul Open

TODAY; not ever Tomorrow; Let me just start out telling you one billionth what I know; Love is a 2 sided coin, 1 color red the other blue, 1 side is hate the other is you so you better flip that coin if you know what you're doing. "If you prick us do we not bleed?" The simplified Shakespeare; a master of loving, living and death, and laughing. "Tickle us do we not laugh?" Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps into its petty pace from day to day and all our yesterdays have but lighted fools their way to a dusty death. Life is but a walking shadow who struts and frets his hour, a poor player upon the stage and is heard from no more It is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing...... "If you poison us do we not die?" The writing is on the wall my misbegotten friend Humpty Dumpty is gonad fall and all that King's horses and all the Kings men will hurt you over and over again "Wrong us shall we not revenge?"

A Poet Warrior, En Guarde!!!

A Poet Warrior, En Guarde!!!
The voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses!

Felt Tipped; You know, i know, Only can i touch.... through Your eyes -Wide, blue.....Very blue opaque with wild feeling; As deep as ink,,, permanent,,,,,,,,yet told, Felt tip. Somewhere I have never travelled, gladly beyond any experience, your eyes have their silence; in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me or which i cannot touch because they are too near. http://ImpeachForPeace.org/ImpeachNow.html Polecatz4peace@cs.com © DITTOGRAFX L.L.C.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006




http://www.bushlies.net/Frame-10-homeliesatozpage10.htm

IRAQ

In the September/October Columbia Journalism Review, David Greenberg cited BushLies.net as among the few columnists and Web sites that "framed the [Niger] uranium deceptions as part of the President's familiar M.O., which was to utter untruths with such nonchalance that no one could possibly believe he was

deliberately lying.”
Below are just the biggest or most aggregious lies. See the Iraq Lies section for a complete list. Ahh Look it up I did.

Top 10 Bush Lies He can't count 'Tupid!!!

10. I never said I never would f@*K Merika like my dog,,,,over Rover.

9. I never said Karl was not a Knob slobberer,,,,er.

8. I never said I did not love Dick, or Karl didn't love Dick,,Hmmmmm.

7. I never said Condi didn't love Dick,,,,Don,,,,T.

6. I never said Donald was not Dick,,,,is.

5. I never said I was not an Idiot,,,,did I?

4. I never said I was 4 money or Money was like Iraq oil,,,Haleberton.

3. I never said I never said, but I never did,,,,said.

2. OK so I'm, maybe Sis lyx eDic,,,,?tahw oS

1. Karl never said to say you are just a comma on my Colon, how ya spell colon, Karl?,,,,Get outta my asshole,,, here!

0. I never did not f@*k the whole world, Corporations are doing quite well, what's after 0,Minus,Nothin? Or is it minus somethin?

Minus Nothin. Ok so, I let 9/11 or my Bin Lauden trunk monkeys and stumbled over North Korea, The Damn Liberal Democrats made the Earthquake in Hawaya, (I don't know how to spell them foreign countries), and Karl says that Sushyammi thang that took out that other fereign place, 2. Just cuz I let Osama Bin Lauden escape from here and there and my idiot Dadda is big pals with Osam's dadda, aint got nuttin to do wit nuttin.
Who put the Lie in The Christian Right wronger fools? I did.
Who put the lie in AfghanIraq Lie did! I keep gettin my lies and I's mixed up.
Who made more money than Dick. Let's see Karl got some Dick and some money, Dicknnmaney dicknnmoney, that's funny hehehehehe... Donald got a power Ego, Oh yea Condi didn't get Dick. The Bin Laudesn's got money, Haleberton, Exxon/Mobil and all the rest of the oil companies, some Texas guys, That idiot trunk monkey from England; what's his name? Tony Blair or Ringo. Hey Hey were the trunk monkeys and we like to trunk monkey around. heheheheheh; soma Arab assholes???
I know, with Diebold's help I could became Mayor McCheese of McDonalds, they kill people too....
MMMMMM a Egg Mcnothin and fries,,,,Karl stop what you're suckin and go get us some WMD's from Mcdonalds,,,take the money out of the "POOR Peoples" Piggy bank and see if Dick wants sompin,,,,NO not that DICK.
What was I talkin bout?

Get Dick and Donald in here; DicknDonald,,DicknDonald,,that's funny hehehehehehe,,,They were with TRicky Dick Nixon,,,TRICKYDICK hehehehehe tell them I need to know how to say I'm not a Dick and a crook,,hehehehehe Crookeddick crooked dick hehehehehehehe.
Karl where's that WMD? HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

No comments: