It's all about Love, and Harmony, not monopoly, See with your Soul Open

TODAY; not ever Tomorrow; Let me just start out telling you one billionth what I know; Love is a 2 sided coin, 1 color red the other blue, 1 side is hate the other is you so you better flip that coin if you know what you're doing. "If you prick us do we not bleed?" The simplified Shakespeare; a master of loving, living and death, and laughing. "Tickle us do we not laugh?" Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps into its petty pace from day to day and all our yesterdays have but lighted fools their way to a dusty death. Life is but a walking shadow who struts and frets his hour, a poor player upon the stage and is heard from no more It is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing...... "If you poison us do we not die?" The writing is on the wall my misbegotten friend Humpty Dumpty is gonad fall and all that King's horses and all the Kings men will hurt you over and over again "Wrong us shall we not revenge?"

A Poet Warrior, En Guarde!!!

A Poet Warrior, En Guarde!!!
The voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses!

Felt Tipped; You know, i know, Only can i touch.... through Your eyes -Wide, blue.....Very blue opaque with wild feeling; As deep as ink,,, permanent,,,,,,,,yet told, Felt tip. Somewhere I have never travelled, gladly beyond any experience, your eyes have their silence; in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me or which i cannot touch because they are too near. http://ImpeachForPeace.org/ImpeachNow.html Polecatz4peace@cs.com © DITTOGRAFX L.L.C.

Sunday, November 05, 2006




When I was a little boy my Grandmother read me this from Ezekiel 28, she said
it was my blessing and my curse, and it is so. You of course will now think I
am crazy and that does not matter. I do understand many things...
To skip to the point, verse three;
"Behold thou art wiser than Daniel;
there is no secret that they can hide from thee:
Verse four;
With thine wisdom and with thine understanding
thou has gotten thee riches,
and gold and silver into thy treasures."

Always go with your gut instincts, love cannot be measured or counted or
quantified, you must feel it.

Chain Reaction



After all the tears,
and laughter
you and I been through
how can you
ask me what love is
You come home broken
like your soul is black and blue
and then you ask me what Love is,,,
Love is a chain
it's just a chain reaction.
Once you break it
You can't fake it.
Once you wind it up
you can't unwind it.
Once you use it
or misuse it
You can hunt forever
and never find it.
are you trying to prove
you can take more than give?
What good is your song
if it aint in my key?
Loneliness makes you strong
but only Love makes you Free.

Holy Girl



In her homemade raiment
she seems unique,
but scoured clean.

She is very attractive
yet wants no one to see.
Unopened religious fervor,
-fundamentally-PROTESTANT.
"God bless those pagans!"

Purity and naivete slung over
shoulder,
weapons of stealth
like her long skirt.

A girl, distant
and pale-her skin
glimmering like milk,
ashamed her hair gold
as honey.
And desires hidden like a
gangsters gun,
the good book in her purse
ready to draw, gun smoke!

LAZARUS VIEW




What a splendid imagine
To awaken incessantly within
the warm cuddle of your arms
How auspicious the man
to know of you in passion
How does it feel
to be so completely
Loved and wanted
Lazarus ever appreciate
The Christ
and how can I thank you with satisfy
For bringing me back
Again To Life
except to accept
completely in daydreams
just to be close as I can
Intertwined in your mind

AH HAhahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Poet Warrior! Complicated you are! Passionate you are, toward everywhere you cast your heart.. I have always and always will be, your grandest admirer,your best friend,and right here by your side! You awe me. A Toast! To your future success.. as a writer.